This past weekend saw the return of MCM Comic Con to London’s Excel Centre. I was able to venture down for a few hours on Saturday, and was promptly blown away by the number of people I found there. To all the awesome people I met, don’t forget to keep in touch on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr!
– Meeting a ton of awesome people, both in the 2 hour queue and inside.
– The free hugs and high fives in the queue, without which I may have given up hope.
– Lady Loki (after posing for a picture): See? It’s all about the cape.
– Catching up with the Dead Universe folks and discussing the humorous possibilities of time travel with ****
– Seeing Edgar Wright
– This exchange with one of the guys at the Deadpool game booth:
(After seeing me watching someone play for a bit)
DP Guy: You can get a free t-shirt if you pre-order the game today.
Me: Sorry, I don’t even have a TV.
DP Guy: It’s only £35.
Me: I. Don’t. Have. A. TV. Or any game system. How would I play it?
DP Guy: It’s down from £45. And you get the free t-shirt.
*I slowly backed away from the DP Guy/possible marketing android…
Below are some pictures taken by me, other members of the AP2HYC team, and a few from some of our newest friends. Tweet us your pictures with the hashtag #IWearACape and we’ll feature them in a follow up article!